The exhibition hall will be open Monday through early afternoon on Thursday. Four dedicated poster sessions draw the majority of attendees for extended periods. In addition to the poster sessions, all daily refreshment breaks will be located within the exhibition area.
An invitation for exhibit booth staff to attend the Thursday evening awards banquet is included in all exhibit packages. This popular event is the highlight of the week, providing exhibitors with an additional opportunity to interact with Ocean Optics XXV participants.
Given the conference’s Norfolk, Virginia, location, there may be opportunities for limited instrument demonstrations in selected nearby coastal locations.
SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
To determine availability and reserve exhibit and sponsorship options, please contact:
• Two conference registrations per 10 x 10 foot booth
• Pipe and drape dividers will be provided
• Electrical hookup for purchase
• One six-foot table and two chairs
All prices stated are in US dollars.
• There are limited spaces available in the exhibition hall, so book early!
• Adjustments may be made to the final configuration prior to the conference based on the number of exhibit booths sold.
• Exhibitors will assigned locations based on the order in which requests for space are confirmed.