Become an Exhibitor
Ocean Optics XXV provides an intimate setting where sponsors and exhibitors have ample opportunities over five days to interact with attendees during coffee breaks, poster sessions, free periods, and social events. These encounters promote relationship-building with this community of active users, developers, and consumers of ocean technology. The exhibit area is located adjacent to a river, offering exhibitors the opportunity to demonstrate sensor and equipment capabilities.
The exhibition area will be open Monday through Friday.
Exhibitor registration fees include lunch served Monday through Friday, participation in the opening night icebreaker reception, a mid-week fruit party, the awards banquet, twice daily coffee breaks, and poster session receptions.
Exhibit space sold out!
To be added to the waitlist, please contact:
Benefits for Exhibitors
All sponsors and exhibitors will be recognized in conference materials, including the website, program, and signage at the conference.
- All exhibit space for the Terrace location has been sold. We are working to identify additional exhibit space. Please contact Jenny Ramarui, Conference Coordinator (email@example.com) to be placed on the waitlist.
- Adjustments may be made to the final configuration prior to the conference based on the number of exhibit booths sold.
- Exhibitors will assigned locations based on the order in which requests for space are confirmed.
• 3.6 m x 1.8 m booth space
• Includes two full registrations
• 1.8 m x 1.8 m booth space
• Includes one full registration
All prices stated are in US dollars. Updated on April 21, 2022.
Exhibit Area Floor Plan